Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feb. 4 Update

Good Evening,

This morning at 0800 we received a call from Tim Peterson who passed the phone to Dr. Randy Kline.
Dr. Kline asked if we would fly out and pick up a patient who would require a foot to be amputated.

Martin, Zach and Michael flew out to picked up the patient. Hunter and I remained back at the airport with the truck ready to receive the helicopter flight and offload the patient.
The coordinates if you would like to view on Google Earth is N18. 37. 94.0 W72. 11. 49.5
After this we transported two teams, one from YWAM and the other an independent organization who set up a medical clinic.

Martin and Zach have been such a blessing. It is amazing to see these guys in action,even after a hard days work flying they still find the time to go in and talk to the children who are in the hospital which is set up at the New Life Children's home.
You may view Zach and Jane Keller on NTM website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian,

To followup-Please send me your email so I can contact direct. Look for cargo coming in at 8am-general. Listen to your phone message. I am going to ask you two BIG favors.

I have a friend Pastor Santil in Haiti. I have emailed and asked him to find you. Could you place his name on one pallet of food/medical stuff for his church(s). If he doesn't find you he can ask MAF for his pallet. It will help them out a lot.

Please, please, try and save two pallets for Pastor Volner Alexandre' of food and medical (write name on them as well). Very important to let me know asap if you did. I hope until he gets there, he can get someone to come get it. And if you can get some to his school-it would be great. He flies to WPB tomorrow and I am trying to get him on a plane.

Don't know when I am coming but should tomorrow night. I am bringing in a grill and tent to help serve some hot foods at hospital.

You should be able to get lots of supplies from this load, so please do.